IDL Dataminer Module
IDL Dataminer is an easy-to-use add-on module to IDL that provides the technology you need for accessing, querying and editing information from common databases, including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL and more. IDL Dataminer makes IDL an even more convenient, flexible tool for scientists, engineers and application developers who do not have the time or expertise to write their own database access routines. Yet it is still advanced enough for power users to design their own SQL queries.
This ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) compliant module is an off-the-shelf solution with pre-made routines for calling databases. Now you can get the data you need, regardless of your experience level with ODBC or SQL queries.
- Retrieve the data you need without interrupting your IDL
- Create, delete, query tables
- Access, analyze, and visualize data using one tool
- Query and edit information from multiple databases simultaneously
- Automatically convert records to IDL data types
- Use a consistent API across platforms – Works with Windows and Unix